Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- Fine still red wine accounted for 63% of total retail value sales in fine wines/champagne and spirits in Argentina during 2013. In contrast with other luxury goods categories, fine still red wine remains heavily dependent on local production. In addition, as it is a category in which products are widely available in a variety of retail outlets throughout Argentina, sales of fine still red wine are also being driven by the restrictions which consumers face accessing other luxury goods. However,...
Euromonitor International's Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Malaysia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Mexico
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Indonesia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Singapore
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Switzerland
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in China
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Australia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Poland
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the Netherlands
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in the United Arab Emirates