Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Finland Dental Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Finland Dental Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Finland Dental Devices market.
- Key players covered include Planmeca Oy , Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Dentsply International Inc., Gendex Dental Systems , KaVo Dental Corporation , Nobel Biocare Holding AG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Finland Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Planmeca Oy Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. Dentsply International Inc. Gendex Dental Systems KaVo Dental Corporation Nobel Biocare Holding AG Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc. BIOMET 3i, Inc. Nakanishi Inc. 3M ESPE Dental Products Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Straumann Holding AG Ivoclar Vivadent AG Acteon, Inc. A-dec Inc. Geistlich Pharma AG Heraeus Kulzer, Inc. Takara Belmont Corporation D4D Technologies, LLC BIOLASE Technology, Inc. AMD Lasers, LLC Shofu Inc. HOYA ConBio
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: