Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- Finland Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, a new report which provides key market data on the Finland Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Finland Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, CIBA Vision Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CooperVision, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Finland Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Essilor International CIBA Vision Corporation Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Carl Zeiss AG Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Alcon, Inc. CooperVision, Inc. Hoya Corporation Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. Topcon Corporation Haag-Streit AG Nidek Co., Ltd. Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd. Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG Heidelberg Engineering GmbH Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV Quantel Medical SA SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG Tomey Corporation New World Medical, Incorporated, Molteno Ophthalmic Limited Eagle Vision, Inc. Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)