Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Finmeccanica North America Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Finmeccanica North America Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Finmeccanica North America Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Finmeccanica North America Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Finmeccanica North America Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Finmeccanica North America Inc. (Finmeccanica North America) provides avionics, defense electronics, and command and control systems for the defense programs. The company offers wide range of products serving aerospace, defense, energy and transportation markets. Its major products include 3-D Radars, fuel cell systems, vessel traffic management systems, street cars, light rail vehicle, driverless train, T-100 integrated training system, composites, falco UAV system, and mirach, among others. The company operates through its various subsidiaries, including AgustaWestland North America, Telespazio, Selex Galileo Inc., Selex Systems Integration Inc, Alenia North America Inc, Selex Communications, DRS Technologies, Inc, and Alenia Aermacchi North America. Finmeccanica North America is headquartered in Washington, the US.
Finmeccanica North America Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit