Recently published research from GlobalData, "First Light Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- First Light Biosciences, Inc. (First Light Biosciences) is a medical diagnostic products provider. The company develops products based on its proprietary MultiPath technology. Its benchtop multipath analyzer supports various consumable cartridges for detecting a broad range of resistant bacteria, toxins, and viruses. The company's products find applications in screening, blood infections, surgical infections, skin infections and GI infections. First Light Biosciences' pipeline tests for agents causing hospital infections such as MRSA, C. difficile and VRE. It has five pending patents. The company's microbiological tests are too slow and rapid immunoassays are insensitive. First Light Biosciences is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the First Light Biosciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: First Light Biosciences, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nuvera Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Semprus BioSciences - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alafair Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- TEI Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts