Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Fish and Seafood in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- In 2012, total volume sales of fish and seafood increased by 4%, reaching 53 million tonnes in China. Sustainable double-digit growth of fish and seafood production contributed to this growth, thanks to the enlarged farming areas and improved catching capacity in the review period. In addition, farming contributed to 67% of the total production volumes; in particular, 88% for molluscs and cephalopods.
Euromonitor International's Fish and Seafood in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs and Cephalopods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fish and Seafood market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Market Focus - The Fish and Seafood Market in Denmark, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Fish and Seafood Market in Australia, to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Whole Cuts) Market in the US to 2016: Market Profile
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed Market in South Korea to 2016
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market in South Korea to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts Market in South Korea to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed Market in China to 2016