Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Saudi Arabian fishing market grows at CAGR of 3% over 2007-2012 to reach SR5.2 billion in latter year. Household purchases dominate market value with 91%share in 2012. Industry fairly reliant on subsidies, which compensate for a quarter of total costs in 2012. Industry fragmented, being comprised mostly of traditional fishermen. Fishing industry forecast to grow at CAGR of 4% over forecast period, with fish farming being fastest growing category due to declining natural fish resources.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Fishing in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 05. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Fishing in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 05 report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Fish Farming, Fishing in Ocean, Coastal and Inland Waters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fishing in Russia: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Japan: Industrial Report
- Fishing in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Fishing in India: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Fishing in Australia: Industrial Report
- Industrial Construction in Spain to 2018: Market Forecast