Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis
Fiskars Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Fiskars Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fiskars Corporation"
Canadean's "Fiskars Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fiskars Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fiskars Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fiskars Corporation (Fiskars) is one of the leading suppliers of consumer products for home, garden and outdoor segments. The company offers a variety of products, including crafting tools, gardening equipments, home ware and outdoor sports and leisure tools. Fiskars provides marine and energy equipment solutions and services through its associated company, Wartsila Corporation. The company classifies its business into four segments: Garden, Home, Outdoor and other. Fiskars offers its products under Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Drive Boats and Buster brands. Geographically, the company operates in Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific (EMEA). Fiskars is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: