Fast Market Research recommends "Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Fixed Line Telecoms industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 1.8% in 2011 to reach a value of $564.4 billion.
In 2016, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a value of $524.4 billion, a decrease of 7.1% since 2011.
The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 1.6% in 2011 to reach a volume of 1,002.6 million fixed line telephones.
In 2016, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a volume of 920 million fixed line telephones, a decrease of 8.2% since 2011.
Voice only is the largest segment of the global fixed line telecoms market, accounting for 56.8% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 35.3% of the global fixed line telecoms market value.
NTT Group is the leading player in the global fixed line telecoms market, generating a 14.5% share of the market's value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Global Fixed Line Telecoms
- Fixed Line Telecoms in the Czech Republic
- Fixed Line Telecoms in Russia
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)