New Consumer Goods research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2013 -- Datamonitor research in 2013 has shown that, as a global average, flavor is given the highest priority in food and drink products, by a higher percentage of consumers, compared to a range of other features including price and nutritional information. New flavors and fragrances are fundamental when considering product innovation. Foreign regions and markets offer manufacturers endless inspiration.
Scope of the Report
- Identify the leading and fastest-growing flavors across categories in the major global regions.
- Identify the Asian, Latin American, and African ingredients that are inspiring flavors and fragrances in new product launches around the world.
- Explore potential sources of innovation for flavors and fragrances that capitalize on regional differences.
- Benchmark against new product launches with interesting cross-regional fusions of fragrances and flavors.
- Examine how foreign flavors and fragrances can be applied successfully to existing products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Asia Pacific has the most new flavors within the savory snacks category: some of these are traditional flavors such as Chinese pepper, edamame, and tom yum, while others such as white chocolate and pecan are not so typical. Pecans are an example of how an agricultural product from one region can become popular and in high demand in another.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the top, fastest-growing, and new flavors and fragrances in soft drinks, savory snacks, and haircare and personal hygiene launches?
- What are the most popular Asian, Latin American, and African inspired flavors and fragrances in new food, drink, and personal care products?
- How can cross-regional transfer of flavors and fragrances be used to innovate within the food, drink, and personal care sectors?
- How are multinational manufacturers leveraging key flavors and fragrances throughout the world?
- Can technologies, products and practices from developing economies be used to innovate in flavors and fragrances?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Research Report on Chinese Flavor & Fragrance Industry, 2012
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Fragrances
- Global Private Label Trends and Packaging Innovation, 2013 - A review of the current trends, drivers and developments in private label and their impact on packaging innovation and design
- Global Product Innovation Update, May 2013
- Global Product Innovation Update, April 2013
- Global Product Innovation Update, March 2013
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Laundry Care
- SK Innovation Co., Ltd. (formerly SK Energy Co., Ltd.) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Research Report on Chinese Tobacco Additive Industry, 2012