Global Fleet Management System Market Growth 2019-2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2019 -- Fleet Management System Market Growth 2019-2024
A fleet management system is formed by the integration of hardware, software, and communication technologies. It provides a platform to fleet operators to efficiently control, track, and monitor commercial vehicles. They improve the overall operational efficiency by reducing the non-value-added activities of the operators. Fuel cards are used for fuel management while driver safety systems monitor driver behavior. Other solutions are employed for location or tracking of vehicles, driver navigation assistance, and ensuring that the operators meet the regulatory standards set by their respective national governments.
Mobile devices will have tighter integration into vehicles. Beyond the connecting hands-free phone and music; the mobile devices will be able to wirelessly sync key vehicle data including mileage, health checks, and performance. Wirelessly with the mobile device, this, in turn, can use that information for applications.
Mobile devices, already ubiquitous in 2014, will be the sole way drivers handle their fleet tasks. Mileage reporting, trip logs, and finding vendors which will all happen through mobile devices and will make use of the capabilities (such as location awareness) of those devices to automate tasks. All key fleet documents will be digital and available in a mobile device.
Big Data will drive decisions for all aspects of fleet management, including vehicle selection, maintenance management, and driver safety planning. With the continued use of fleet analytics and accessibility to greater amounts of data, fleets will become more efficient, operate with fewer resources, and show an increase in productivity.
Commercial vehicle fleets play an essential role in the European and American economy. QYR is of the opinion that the European fleet management market has entered a growth period that will last for several years to come and the American market for fleet management will continue to show healthy growth in the next 5 years. Individual markets may however suffer temporary setbacks, depending on the local economic developments.
A group of international aftermarket solution providers have emerged as leaders on the European fleet management market. Masternaut is ranked as the largest player overall in terms of installed base with close to 200,000 units deployed, mainly in France and the UK. TomTom Business Solutions was the fastest growing vendor also in 2010 and has now surpassed 143,000 subscribers. Transics is number one in the heavy trucks segment with an estimated 65,000 active units installed. Other significant players include European companies such as Vehco, Navman Wireless and Trafficmaster and international players like Trimble and Qualcomm from the US and the South African telematics providers Digicore and MiX Telematics.
The market leaders on the fleet management market in the Americas include a range of different actors. Qualcomm Enterprise Services is ranked as the largest player, with an estimated total installed base of approximately 350,000 units in North and Latin America. The company's solutions are targeted at heavy trucks, where the main competitors in North America are XATA and PeopleNet, with approximately 110,000 units installed each.
Inquire for buying sample copy of Fleet Management System Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/enquirybuy/533831
According to this study, over the next five years the Fleet Management System market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Fleet Management System business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fleet Management System market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3:
- Navman Wireless
- I.D. Systems
- BSM Wireless
- Mike Albert
- Wiesless Matrix
- Scania Fleet
- Blue Tree
- Tracker SA
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7:
- Type I
- Type II
Browse the full summary and TOC of Fleet Management System Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Fleet-Management-System-Market-Growth-2019-2024.html
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8:
- Logistics and Transportation
- Public Transportation
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8:
- Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
- APAC: China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fleet Management System consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Fleet Management System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fleet Management System manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fleet Management System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fleet Management System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request a sample copy of Fleet Management System Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/533831
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Fleet Management System Consumption Market Report
- Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Global Fleet Management System by Players
- Fleet Management System by Regions
- Middle East & Africa
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer
- Global Fleet Management System Market Forecast
- Key Players Analysis
- Research Findings and Conclusion
…. Table of Contents Continued
Browse more details about 2019-2024 Global Fleet Management System Consumption Market Report @ www.MarketResearchNest.com
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global and Southeast Asia's most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: - Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, email@example.com ;
Connect with us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook