Joondalup, Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- Home storage systems are much more than places to hide items so they’re not in the way. Many individuals don’t know what qualities to look for when choosing a firm to satisfy their unique storage needs. Flexi owner, John Doe, has released his list of top 10 attributes to seek when hiring a design and installation company.
“Our customers receive the benefit of our 35 years of experience in design and installation,” said Doe. “We listen to the needs of our clients and custom engineer a storage system that meets their requirements, is practical and enhances the beauty and décor of the home. Call and request our free consultation.”
Flexi home storage solutions are available for bedrooms, kitchens and home offices. The firm specializes in creating functional features in unusual spaces that add beauty and value to any room. The firm features bedroom wardrobes, home offices for any location within the home, and kitchen selections to create a range of styles encompassing homey, dramatic or professional.
A variety of materials and finishing touches are offered to accommodate and complement a multitude of lifestyles. Home storage systems facilitate organization and provide safe, secure containment of items. An organized work or living area is aesthetically pleasing and promotes a sense of well-being.
Flexi.com.au works closely with clients to make the individual’s vision a reality. Consumers should consider the following before purchasing a home organization system.
1. Choose a company with a reputation as a leader in the industry.
2. Select a company with the longest and most comprehensive warranty.
3. Choose a firm that offers professional and custom design services utilizing sophisticated 3D software.
4. The installation of storage solutions should be completed in as little as 21 days from the time the order is placed.
5. Each project should have a manager that oversees every facet of the job from acceptance to completion.
6. Individuals should seek a firm that works to provide the highest quality products with the greatest durability without depleting the environment.
7. Potential clients should search for a firm that offers a superior range of materials, styles and colors.
8. A company’s offerings should utilize every inch of space, while eliminating clutter and bulky cabinets and storage units that can cause painful accidents from bumping into them.
9. A design and installation company should be able to advise clients on the finishes, styles and designs that complement any décor and provide a sense of balance. Ergonomic options should be available.
10. The hallmark of a superior company is the level of customer service it provides. Customers should seek out firms that are attentive to their needs.
Flexi home storage solutions is the leading wardrobe, office and kitchen manufacturer in Western Australia. A leader in the industry, the firm offers high-tech design services, quick installation, and multiple colors, styles and designs. Utilizing the firm’s top 10 tips for selecting a home storage provider will help ensure that customers’ dreams become a beautiful, organized reality.
Flexi home storage solutions can be reached by phone at (08) 9301 4200 or via email with the convenient form on the website. For more information, visit the website at http://www.flexi.com.au
About Flexi Home Storage Solutions
Flexi Home Storage Solutions is Western Australia’s leading provider of custom organization answers to meet a variety of needs. Flexi only employs the very best qualified cabinet makers to manufacture and install its product. The firm has 35 years of experience in the industry and offers a 10 year guarantee on all its products.
Phone: (08) 9301 4200