Fast Market Research recommends "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth" from GBI Research, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2012 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global FPSO and FSO industry highlighting the various concerns and shifting trends. The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the industry, citing the strategic incentives of the respective parties involved at various levels of the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges of relevance. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) technology utilizes floating vessels with on-board processing units to treat extracted hydrocarbons at a preliminary level to achieve greater efficiency in storage and transport, thereby making production cost effective. The FPSO and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) industry has grown steadily over the past three decades to become one of the most prominent trends in the offshore oil and gas industry. With technological innovations driving the growth of the industry, and greater interest in exploiting marginal and stranded offshore reserves, FPSO technology is expected to penetrate the market further in the coming decade.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the key factors affecting the FPSO and FSO industry globally. It also provides fleet information of importance. Its scope includes -
- Overview and analysis of the technological and contractual aspects of the FPSO Industry
- Key trends and challenges in the global FPSO and FSO industry
- Analysis by geography and company of current and expected annual production capacities
- Global FPSO and FSO fleet information and analysis involving the location of deployment and the production and storing capacities respectively, for both active and planned vessels
- Information about the shipyard of manufacture, mooring system and depth of the water at the site of deployment for active and planned FPSO and FSO vessels.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 - Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecast and Competitive Landscape to 2014
- Natural Gas Industry to 2016 - Abundance of Unconventional Gas Changing the Industry Landscape
- Teekay Corporation (TK) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Libya Oil Markets, 2011
- Angola Oil Markets, 2011
- Vietnam Oil Markets, 2011
- China Oil Markets, 2011
- India Oil Markets, 2011
- Sea Production Limited (SEAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review