Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2012 -- ReportReserve's report, ""Florida State Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape"", gives detailed information on the Florida power market and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. The research analyzes upcoming power projects, regulatory frameworks and infrastructure for the market. This coupled with elaborate profiles of key market participants provides a comprehensive understanding of the market’s competitive scenario.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2010, forecast to 2030
- Break-up by technologies, including thermal, renewable, nuclear and hydro
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market, including a review of energy and renewable energy policies
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects"
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/florida-state-power-market-outlook-to-2030-market-trends-regulation-and-competitive-landscape-report-542455