Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Flow Chemistry Market by Reactor Type (CSTR, Plug Flow Reactor, Microreactor, Microwave System), Application & Geography - Trends & Forecast to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2014 -- This report Flow chemistry Market is segmented by type of reactor (Micro reactor systems, CSTR, PFR & Microwave systems) with major focus on micro reactor systems. The micro reactor system market is further segmented by type (capillary, chip and microstructured) along with geography and applications. The other reactors are classified according to region and applications. All the major countries are discussed with regards to market size and the respective growth rates. The major regions discussed are Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The major applications of these reactors which are chemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, perfume and fragrance manufacturing are discussed in brief.
This report estimates the market size of the global Flow Chemistry devices market in terms of value It discusses market drivers, restraints and opportunity, and price trends.. The value chain analysis, cost analysis, and the Porter's analysis gives further insight into the impact factors in the industry sector. The report tracks the recent activities of market players in terms of product launches, expansion plans, supply contracts, and partnerships and collaborations. In addition, the top 13 players of the Flow chemistry market have been profiled in this report, and based on the study of these competitors a winning imperative has been sketched.
The margin shrinkage, stringent regulations, cGMP rules and environmental considerations has lead the players in chemicals & pharmaceuticals industry to divert their attention to continuous flow reactors like micro reactors. Many companies have already implemented the technology and started actual production through these efficient devices. MRT systems can be scaled up thus shortening time to market. Whereas batch processes must often be altered considerably in the transfer to large-scale production, micro reactor processes can proceed largely unmodified. Instead, they can be run using multiple micro reactors in parallel, a practise called "numbering up.
With the chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry growing at healthy rates globally along with recovering European countries from crisis, the market for these continuous devices will witness a significant growth in the coming years. Various companies have already entered into collaborations, joint ventures to develop these energy efficient devices. The market for these devices was estimated at $709.5 million and expected to reach $1,216.1 million by 2018 growing at CAGR of 9.4%, with MRT systems growing the fastest.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Syngas Market & Derivatives (Methanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Oxo Chemicals, N-Butanol, DME) Market, by End Use Application, Feedstock, Technology, and Gasifier Type - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Coating Additives Market by Function (Rheology Modifiers, Dispersing, Wetting Agent, Impact Modifier, Anti-Foaming), Application (Automotive, Architecture, Industrial), Formulation (Water, Solvent, Powder Based), & Types - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Combustion Controls, Equipments & Systems Market - By Product [Components (Boilers, Thermal Oxidizers, Incinerators, Gas Turbines), Systems, Monitoring & Control Instruments], Application & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Adsorbents Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
- Chromatography Resin Market by Application (Pharmaceutical, Food, Water & Environmental Analysis, Drug Discovery, Diagnostics), by Techniques (IEC, Affinity, HIC, SEC & Mixed) & by Type (Natural & Synthetic) '" Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Geosynthetics Market By Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Drilling Fluids (Drilling Mud) Market & Completion Fluids Market: by Types (Water-Based Systems, Oil-Based Systems, Synthetic-Based Systems, Other Based Systems), Application Areas (Onshore and Offshore) & Geography - Forecast to 2018
- Polymer Foam Market By Types, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Microspheres Market By Type (Hollow, Solid), Application (Construction Composites, Medical Technology, Paints & Coatings,Cosmetics, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace)& Raw Material (Glass, Ceramic & Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Emulsion Polymers Market by Type (Acrylic, Vinyl, SB Latex, Polyurethane Dispersion & Others), Application (Paints & Coatings, Paper & Paperboard, Adhesives & Sealants & Others) & Geography - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018