Harrisburg, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2018 -- United States flu vaccine market is expected to reach nearly US$ 3 Billion by 2024.
Growth in US flu vaccine market can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against flu vaccine and introduction of quadrivalent flu vaccine.
Long–term Growth Projection and Development:
- Sanofi to Acquire Protein Sciences Corporation
- It is likely that more than 185 Million persons being vaccinated with flu vaccines in 2024
- Nearly 160 Million doses of flu vaccines have shipped to US for the 2017-2018 flu season
- It is projected that GSK flu vaccine sales value will reach around US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024
- BiondVax reports positive phase 2b clinical trial results for its universal flu vaccine
Buy complete research data at:
"Flu Vaccine Market Outlook 2024: United States Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2024" provides a deep and thorough evaluation of the United States flu vaccine market. The report provides an in–depth analysis of the flu vaccination pattern in both Children and Adults in the United States. It also provides essential insights into flu vaccine production, price, consumption, supply, distribution, demand and specification. It also covers reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and promising flu vaccines in the clinical development. Key trends in terms of M&A, collaborations and licensing agreements are analyzed with details.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the US flu vaccine market such as Sanofi Pasteur, GSK and Seqirus. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook, latest development & trends and sales analysis of flu vaccine market from 2011 to 2022. The report also entails major drivers and inhibitors in the US flu vaccine market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Market Overview: United States Flu Vaccine Market (2010 - 2024)
- United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Flu Vaccine (2010 - 2024)
- United States Flu Vaccine Production, Price, Consumption, Supply, Distribution, Demand and Specification
- Reimbursement & Regulatory System in the US Flu Vaccine Market
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
- Promising Flu Vaccine in Clinical Development
- Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
- Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the US Flu Vaccine Market
- Key Companies Analysis
For More Details Inquire at:
Major Flu Vaccines Covered Under This Report Are:
- Fluzone High–Dose
- Fluzone Quadrivalent
- Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
- Fluarix Quadrivalent
- Flulaval Quadrivalent
- Flucelvax Quadrivalent
- Afluria Quadrivalent
Key Companies Covered in This Report:
- Sanofi Pasteur
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Browse Full Report at:
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Identify the current and future prospect of the Flu Vaccine market in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter's five forces analysis
- Information about the growth of the various material, type, and application that are expected to dominate the market
- Regional and country analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
About Us: -
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 |email@example.com
Connect with us on: