Fast Market Research recommends "Fluzone High-Dose - (Seasonal Influenza Vaccine) Forecast and Market Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2013 -- GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, "Fluzone High-Dose - (Seasonal Influenza Vaccine) Forecast and Market Analysis". Seasonal Influenza is a respiratory infection caused by influenza virus that results in mild to severe symptoms, such as fever, cold and cough. The market is heavily driven by the sales of prophylactic vaccine treatments to prevent infection. Currently, trivalent intramuscular vaccines such as Sanofi's Fluzone and Vaxigrip, GlaxoSmithKline's Fluarix and FluLaval and Novartis' Fluvirin garner the majority stake of the market. However, with the entrance of vaccines with novel routes of administration, such as AstraZeneca's intranasal FluMist and Sanofi's Fluzone IntraDermal, GlobalData projects a dramatic shift favoring the adoption of such vaccines over the traditional intramuscular vaccines. GlobalData also anticipates that manufacturers that launch quadrivalent formulations will steal market share, patient share, and revenue from the trivalent influenza vaccines currently available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fluzone High-Dose is a trivalent, inactivated vaccine designed to have improved efficacy in elderly patients due to the vaccine containing a higher dose of antigen than typical influenza immunizations. The vaccine is manufactured following a very similar methodology to that used to generate Fluzone. Fluzone High-Dose is administered via intramuscular injection, where the viral antigen elicits an immune response that helps protect the patient from subsequent influenza infection. Fluzone High-Dose is manufactured and marketed by Sanofi in the US.
- Overview of seasonal influenza, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Fluzone High-Dose including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Fluzone High-Dose from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for seasonal influenza
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Fluzone High-Dose performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Fluzone High-Dose from 2012 to 2022 in the US.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market in Top Seven Countries to 2018 - Next Generation Quadrivalent Vaccines to Dominate the Market by Offering Broader Protection via Single Dose
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines United States Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
- Fluzone (Seasonal Influenza Vaccines) Forecast and Market Analysis
- Fluzone IntraDermal (Seasonal Influenza Vaccines) Forecast and Market Analysis
- Influenza VLP Vaccine (Seasonal Influenza Vaccines) Forecast and Market Analysis
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines United Kingdom Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
- Market Forecasts: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines - Broadened recommendations and increased awareness boost sales in the seasonal influenza vaccine market
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region - Cell Culture Technology-Based Vaccines to Revolutionize the Market by Faster Production and High Initial Purity
- FluBlok (Seasonal Influenza Vaccines) Forecast and Market Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)