Recent released report on "FMCG Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2017 -- Mrrbiz "FMCG Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017", examines executives opinion about the business environment during H2 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities, including comparison for H1 2017 wherever applicable. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The existing economic environment is stable for the FMCG industry, and customer confidence levels will remain constant during next six months. FMCG companies are positive about economic conditions in the Asia-Pacific region due to a growing population, rapid urbanization, and increase in household income among the middle class in China and India. Globally, the FMCG industry is expected to record higher expenditure on protecting the growing market share and improving operational efficiency in H2 2017. However, executives with business operations in North America expect an increase in semi-finished product prices during the next six months.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1326288
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
- In total, 44% of survey respondents state that the current economic environment is stable, whereas 22% of respondents indicated that the economic condition is very favorable or favorable
- The positive outlook towards company growth over the next six months is highest among executives with business operations in Europe
- The majority of respondents with business operations in North America anticipate a significant increase in consumer confidence during the next six months
- Globally, 39% of FMCG industry executives expect an increase of 2% to 5.99% in the supplier prices of ingredients during the next six months
- Industry executives across the globe highlight the increasing tax burden and regulatory issues as pressing economical concerns that are likely to impact their companys performance over the next six months.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1326288
Reasons to buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the FMCG industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of FMCG industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2017