Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2016 -- Follicular Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Follicular lymphoma is a common type of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL). It is a slow-growing lymphoma that arises from B-cells, a type of white blood cell. It is also called an "indolent" or "low-grade" lymphoma for its slow nature. Follicular lymphoma mainly affects older adults. Enlargement of lymph nodes is a common symptom. Fever, weight loss, sweating and fatigue are other symptoms of lymphoma. There are different types of treatment for patients with follicular lymphoma such as surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
Follicular Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Follicular Lymphoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 10, 46, 29, 8 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.Follicular Lymphoma.
Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 540 pages "Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Follicular Lymphoma Overview, Therapeutics Development, Drug Profiles, Appendix. This report Covered few Companies are - AbbVie Inc, Affimed GmbH, Amgen Inc, Asana BioSciences LLC, Bayer AG, BeiGene Ltd, Bio-Path Holdings Inc, Biocon Ltd, Biogen Inc, Biogenomics Limited, Biothera Pharmaceutical Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corp, Celldex Therapeutics Inc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/follicular-lymphoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Obstructive Sleep Apnea - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/obstructive-sleep-apnea-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer-mibc-pipeline-review-h2-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions