Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2017 -- Global food packaging equipment market is expected to garner $19,268 million by 2023, from $14,740 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 4.0% from 2017 to 2023. Food industry has greater variation of packaging equipment than any other industry. Food products are filled hot, cold, frozen, dried, particulates, or just liquids and are vacuum sealed or packaged in bottles, boxes, bags, and cans to keep food fresh and convenient for use. Packaging equipment are used for filling, bagging, sealing, wrapping, bundling, cartooning, over-capping, lidding, labelling, decorating, coding, conveying, and palletizing. Packaging is the most essential processes before commercializing or presenting the final product to industry or end-use consumers. Thus, advancement in technology has led to the emergence and innovations in food packaging equipment, contributed extensively toward the development of the market.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2BkJly3
There are changes in the dietary preferences of the consumers, due to rise of lifestyle. Also, there is demand for ready-to-eat natural and organic food products that are highly perishable. Due to these factors, the packaging industry comes up with new packaging equipment and solutions for food safety and hygiene. Thus, hygienic packaging of food majorly drives the food packaging equipment market. The growth in purchasing power, large on-the-go consumer base, and rise in preference of online ordering of grocery leads to increase in demand for packaged food thereby giving the food packaging equipment manufacturers more scope for expansion. Packaging not only extends the shelf life of food products but is also used for decoration purposes. Thus, packaging as a tool for product differentiation is anticipated to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, growth in preference of consumers for protein rich food leads to the increased consumption of processed meat, poultry, and seafood thereby driving the food packaging equipment market. Whereas, high cost of development and installation of food packaging equipment in most of the developing countries, stringent legislations for food safety, and energy-inefficient packaging equipment and machinery hamper the market growth. Moreover, development of packaged food industry in emerging economies such as China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil proves to be an opportunity for the market growth.
The global food packaging equipment market is segmented based on equipment, application, and geography. Based on equipment, it is divided into bottling line; cartoning; case handling; closing; filling & dosing; form, fill & seal; labelling, decorating & coding; palletizing; wrapping & bundling; and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into meat, poultry & seafood, dairy, bakery & snack, frozen, candy & confectionery, cereal & grain, perishable prepared, and shelf stable. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Arpac LLC
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Coesia Group
- GEA Group
- IMA Group
- Multivac, Inc.
- Nichrome India Ltd.
- Omori Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Oystar Holding GmbH
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2AhFdjf
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global food packaging equipment market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis for the period of 2016–2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the equipment of food packaging and their applications.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Bottling Line
- Case Handling
- Filling & Dosing
- Form, Fill & Seal
- Labelling, Decorating, & Coding
- Wrapping & Bundling
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Bakery & Snack
- Frozen Food
- Candy & Confectionery
- Cereal & Grain
- Perishable Prepared
- Shelf Stable
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2AEUT2T
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East
- Illinois tool works, Inc.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- The Adelphi Group of Companies
- AMF Bakery Systems
- Arpac LLC
- Lindquist Machine Corporation
- Kaufman Engineered System
- (The aforementioned companies have not been profiled in the report, but can be include on request.)
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL FOOD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY EQUIPMENT
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL FOOD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL FOOD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7. COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452