New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- Food preparation appliances appeal mainly to consumers who love to cook, bake and love juice in 2012. Malaysian consumers were not into complex machines to help them blend or prepare food, with most preferring to use their knives or traditional grinders to do these jobs. Hence, food preparation appliances sales are mostly generated by consumers who want to bake using mixers or niche groups who want a certain brand to be on show in their kitchen.
Euromonitor International's Food Preparation Appliances in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances, Smoothie Makers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Preparation Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Indonesia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Brazil
- Food Preparation Appliances in Greece
- Food Preparation Appliances in the US
- Food Preparation Appliances in Israel
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in Denmark
- Food Preparation Appliances in Ukraine