Fast Market Research recommends "Food Preparation Appliances in Thailand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Food preparation appliances saw increasing retail volume sales in 2013, because of the healthy food trend, television cooking programmes and the sponsorship of the leading brands on television, especially cooking demonstration programmes. Even though Thai people lead different lifestyles than before, having to rush and tending to use microwaves as a tool to enhance convenience, they still love to cook fresh food from time-to-time, including at weekends or on long holidays when they do not have to work.
Philips Electronics with the Philips brand led food preparation appliances in 2013, maintaining the highest share of 37%. Philips launched many different models of food preparation appliances with new technology. The company has also being creating brand awareness for more than 60 years, so Thai customers trust and remain loyal to its brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Food preparation appliances is expected to see a positive performance over the forecast period, with a volume CAGR of 4% to 2018. International brands will dominate with their superior quality products which offer new technology, a full range of functions, modern designs and hygiene. They have a huge amount of funding to create interesting promotional campaigns and marketing activities to attract consumers? attention. Training for sales advisors for each demonstration will also be significant in terms of increasing sales growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Food Preparation Appliances in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Food Preparation Appliances in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- Has there been a growth in penetration for food preparation appliances?
- What is the category share for food processors? Is this a growth opportunity market?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Romania
- Food Preparation Appliances in Turkey
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Saudi Arabia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Portugal
- Food Preparation Appliances in Italy
- Food Preparation Appliances in Canada
- Food Preparation Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Food Preparation Appliances in Austria
- Food Preparation Appliances in Vietnam