Recently published research from MarketLine, "Food Retail: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- The NAFTA Food retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA food retail market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA food retail market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA food retail market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The food retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,257.4 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the food retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $984.0 billion in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $171.2 and $102.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the food retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,301.2 billion in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $221.1 and $107.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered:
- What was the size of the NAFTA food retail market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA food retail market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA food retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA food retail market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Drinks Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Food Retail in North America
- Global Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017