Food Safety Testing Market By Target (Pathogens, Pesticides, GMO, Toxins and Others), By Technology Traditional, Rapid), By Food Testing Categories (Processed Foods, Meat & Poultry, Dairy Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, Seafood, Others),Industry Trends and Global Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/11/2018 -- The Food Safety Testing market accounted to 12.8 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Also the Global Food Safety Testing Market By Target (Pathogens, Pesticides, GMO, Toxins and Others), By Technology Traditional, Rapid), By Food Testing Categories (Processed Foods, Meat & Poultry, Dairy Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, Seafood, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
The dairy alternative products are used for the diets which are made for people having a dairy allergy. These are a group of foods which consists of coffee whitener, imitation cream, cheese, and ice cream. They are similar in taste and texture to the genuine dairy products, Increasing demand of accurate and efficient detection of pathogen to keep the food safe at every stage of the supply chain which includes procurement of raw materials, processing and packaging of the food products has resulted in growth of the food safety testing market.
Get Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising outbreaks of foodborne illness
- Stringent regulations imposed in the food industry
- Advancements in the technology of food safety testing techniques
- Lack of standardization in sample collection
- Lengthy and complex process of testing methods
Market Segmentation: Global Food Safety Testing Market
- By target the market for food safety testing market is segmented into pathogens, pesticides, GMO, Toxins and others. The pathogens segment is sub-segmented into E.Coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria, and others.
- By technology the market for food safety testing market is segmented into traditional and rapid.
- By food testing categories segment the food safety testing market is segmented into processed foods, meat & poultry, dairy products, fruits & vegetables, grains & cereals, seafood, and others.
- On the basis of geography, food safety testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Ours Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Safety Testing Market
The food safety testing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food safety testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Food Safety Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in food safety testing market are SGS SA, Bureau Veritas S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Eurofins Scientific, TUV Süd AG, ALS Limited, TUV Nord Group, Asurequality Ltd., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Mérieux Nutrisciences, Genetic ID NA, Inc., Microbac Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Accugen laboratories, Adpen laboratories, Aegis food testing laboratories, Campden bri, Genevac ltd among others.
Read More Information of This Report…Follow Link @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-food-safety-testing-market/