Recently published research from MarketLine, "Footwear in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- Footwear in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The Spanish footwear market had total revenues of $6.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the Spanish footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $3.6bn, equivalent to 53.1% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.0% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $7.6bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in Spain
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Spain
Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain footwear market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Spain footwear market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Spain footwear market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain footwear market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is Spain's footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Footwear in Canada
- Footwear in Morocco
- Footwear in Chile
- Footwear in Greece
- Footwear in China
- Footwear in Venezuela
- Apparel and Footwear in Chile
- Apparel and Footwear in Greece
- Apparel and Footwear in China
- Apparel and Footwear in Sweden