Fast Market Research recommends "Forecast: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in China" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- Pharmaceutical companies have been attracted by the high incidence of NSCLC in China and the pipeline has grown substantially. The treatment of NSCLC will continue to evolve as key brands come off patent and new therapies are launched in the Chinese market.
- Patient-based sales forecast for drugs in the Chinese NSCLC market from 2012 to 2021.
- In-depth analysis of the factors influencing the NSCLC market in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cites in China.
The NSCLC market in China will experience an increase from $707m to over $933m in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cites in China over the forecast period 2012-21.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Quantify the performance of each NSCLC drug in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cites in China by sales and patient number.
- Gain insight into the key trends in the NSCLC market in China.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTIC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Cytotoxic Therapies Market to 2017 - Launch of Next Generation Camptothecin Analogues Will Help Offset Revenue Loss due to Generic Erosion
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OSIP) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market (NSCLC & SCLC) - 2010-2020 (Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecast) in G7 countries
- Allos Therapeutics, Inc. (ALTH) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Iressa (Non Small Cell Lung Cancer)-Analysis and Forecasts to 2020