New Food market report from Datamonitor: "ForeSights in Consumer Packaged Goods 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2013 -- In a constantly evolving market you need an early warning system to tell you what's changing. ForeSights in Consumer Packaged Goods 2012 contains 25 case studies of new ideas and concepts that may impact tomorrow's consumer packaged goods landscape.
- Access 25 inspiring, insightful case studies of new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas from retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest super ingredients that are emerging on the scene: they offer interesting - and natural - solutions to some of the key challenges faced by today's food and drinks manufacturing industry such as sustainability and meeting consumer need states such as low-calorie or allergy-free.
Concepts are emerging that subvert the normal order of things in the consumer packaged goods landscape. Find out how commodity products can be super-premiumized and diversified, how new personalization concepts are threatening to end the one-size-fits-all approach to mass manufacturing, and how consumers are changing typical eating patterns.
Keywords: ForeSights, emerging, super ingredients, superfood, experience economy, innovation, marketing, CPG, FMCG, consumer goods, food, drink, soft drinks, alcohol, personal care, household care, packaging, foodservice, retail, online, consumption, personalization, formulation, premium, positioning.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What novel product and service concepts are on the market? What opportunities do they present for consumer packaged goods companies?
- What are the emerging threats to the consumer packaged goods market? What does my business need to be aware of?
- What new consumer behaviours are observable in the market place and how will this potentially develop over time?
- How can I apply the lessons from new product and service concepts to my category?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Finland
- Baked Goods in China
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Italy
- February Monthly Deals Roundup - Consumer Packaged Goods
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in France
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)