New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Forest Products industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The forest products industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $94,254.8 million in 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 1.2% over the 2007-11 period.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $75,451.0 million in 2011. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $18,232.1 and $571.6 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the forest products industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $79,226.1 million in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forest Products in North America
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- North America Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - H2 Update
- North America Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Copper - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Precious Metals & Minerals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Forest Products: Global Industry Guide
- Chemicals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide