Recently published research from MarketLine, "Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2014 -- The Scandinavian Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian forest products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian forest products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the forest products market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian forest products market had a total market value of $14,657.9 million in 2012. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the forest products industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $11,404.0 million in 2012. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $2,254.0 and $1,000.0 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the forest products in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $19,336.0 million in 2017, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $2,757.6 and $1,847.9 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian forest products market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian forest products market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian forest products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Forest Products in North America
- Forest Products in Canada
- Forest Products in Russia
- Forest Products in Brazil
- Forest Products in South America
- Forest Products in Eastern Europe