Fast Market Research recommends "Fortified/Functional Beverages in Argentina" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- Sports drinks remained the largest single category in terms of value, accounting for 47% of total FF beverages sales in 2012. Gatorade drove the image of the category which is geared to maximising consumption occasions. The products are aligned with gym and fitness stores and on-the-go consumption.
Euromonitor International's Fortified/Functional Beverages in Argentina report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: FF Hot Drinks, FF Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fortified/Functional Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages Market in Australasia to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in North America to 2017: Market Guide
- Better For You Beverages in the US