New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in India"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- Rising health and wellness awareness amongst Indian consumers contributed to positive performance of fortified/functional packaged food. 2012 value sales increased 17% as against the review period's CAGR of 18% - underlining the strong performance of the fortified/functional platform as a marketing peg as well as a consumer need that companies are able to meet well.
Euromonitor International's Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in India report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: FF Baby Food, FF Bakery Products, FF Confectionery, FF Dairy, FF Meal Replacement, FF Noodles, FF Oils and Fats, FF Pasta, FF Snack Bars, FF Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fortified/Functional Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in BRIC: Market Guide to 2016
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017