Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Fragrances in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Fragrances posted a significant value sales increase in 2013 for the first time in the review period. The category benefited from new product development and strong promotional activities which served to attract more consumers. However, the high prices of these products meant that for many Czech consumers they were non-essential products. Thus, fragrances posted current value growth of only 1%.
Glamour remained the leading player in fragrances in 2013 with a value share of 21% thanks to its wide product portfolio of strong brands such as Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Lacoste and Versace. The company was also active in terms of new product development and regularly promoted its brands on television to attract new consumers. Ranked second was Coty with a 17% value share thanks to brands such as adidas and Calvin Klein. The company also focused on heavily promoting its brands on television.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fragrances is expected to continue its positive performance in 2013 into the forecast period, posting a healthy value CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices. This will be due to rising consumer purchasing power caused by an improving economic climate in the country. Consumers will start to spend more on luxury products, including higher quality and premium fragrances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fragrances industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fragrances industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fragrances in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fragrances in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What pricing movements are seen across premium and mass fragrances?
- What are the key product development trends?
- How are sales of unisex fragrances performing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Unisex Fragrances Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Female Fragrances Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Male Fragrances Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Fragrances in Dominican Republic
- Fragrances in the Czech Republic
- Beauty and Personal Care in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Beauty and Personal Care in Dominican Republic