New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Sales of fragrances increased by 5% in current value terms in 2011, this being strong growth for a non-essential item in a difficult economic environment. Premium fragrances were considered, like the rest of the luxury goods market, recession-proof. However, this theory is now being questioned as while premium fragrances grew by 9% in 2010 and then 4% in 2011, the category achieved very modest growth of 1% in 2012, although prominent launches such as Jimmy Choo, Sensuous Nude from Estee Lauder,...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2017
- Fragrances in the United Kingdom
- Female Fragrances Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Unisex Fragrances Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Male Fragrances Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- Personal Products in the United Kingdom