Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "France Autos Report Q3 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- BMI View: In 2014, we forecast a 2.2% increase in vehicle sales. This comes from a 2% forecasted uptick in the passenger car segment, and 3.2% increase in commercial vehicle (CV) sales.
BMI maintains our existing forecast for 2.0% growth in the passenger car segment in 2014. We expect pent-up demand following several years of declines and low base effects from 2013 to boost the market over the course of the year, although we caution that the weak consumer story may serve to dampen sentiment for big-ticket purchases.
Autos production in France is increasingly unattractive due to high labour costs. BMI believes that significant job cuts will be necessary across the supply chain. The decline in France's industrial competitiveness is a fundamental issue facing President Fran?ois Hollande.
The France Autos Report features the latest data and forecasts covering production, sales, imports and exports.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Business Monitor International (BMI)'s France Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the automotives market in France.
- Benchmark BMI's independent automotives industry forecasts on France to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the French automotives market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the French automotives sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in France.
- Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape Analysis.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key industry forecasts and views, covering production, sales and the introduction of new technology or products.
Global, Regional and Country Industry Overviews
In-depth analysis of the major global and regional developments in the market, which can be linked with the country industry overview, providing cross-country investment, product and financing trends that will affect each market, supported by BMI?s global and regional industry forecasts.
Business Environment Ratings
BMI's proprietary Autos Business Environment Ratings are a unique country-comparative Risk-Reward Ratings index that separately analyses the risks and rewards of operating in each market. It is aimed at investors (including manufacturers, suppliers and dealers) who seek to either identify and compare market opportunities, or evaluate country-specific operational challenges.
The ratings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industries, economic and demographic data points.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mexico Autos Report Q3 2014
- Algeria Autos Report Q3 2014
- Indonesia Autos Report Q3 2014
- China Autos Report Q3 2014
- Japan Autos Report Q3 2014
- Vietnam Autos Report Q3 2014
- Pakistan Autos Report Q3 2014
- Argentina Autos Report Q3 2014
- Qatar Autos Report Q3 2014
- Germany Autos Report Q3 2014