Fast Market Research recommends "France Defence & Security Report Q3 2012" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- BMI's France Defence and Security Report examines the country's strategic posture, its defence community, order of battle, and current and future procurement programmes.
The report examines the current structure of the French armed forces. It evaluates ongoing defence reform initiatives and examines the position of France in NATO, and its defence commitments around the world. In addition, it discusses the French defence industry and its performance both in home and international markets.
One key question which BMI's France Defence and Security Report examines is the feasibility of the country maintaining its high levels of defence spending vis-a-vis its high levels of public debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines several key findings. These include the overriding need for France to continue is fastpaced military reforms to improve the country's ability to intervene in crises around the world. It asserts that French defence companies continue to offer high quality materiel, and that French contractors are now emerging as sellers of choice in markets around the world. Moreover, the report examines France's continuing deployment to Afghanistan, along with the recent leading role it played during NATO combat operations in Libya in 2011. Beyond these issues, the report studies French defence spending, and the country's desire to maintain spending levels above the two percent of GDP goal of NATO.
Several key changes have been made to the Q212 BMI France Defence and Security report. Chiefly these relate to discussions of the following subjects:
- The impact of the election of Francois Hollande as President of France on the country's defence and security community.
- Modernisation efforts across the French army, navy and air force in terms of the procurement of new equipment.
- Deepening international defence cooperation that France is enjoying with Senegal and also with Libya.
- The possible scenarios for France's eventual withdrawal from Afghanistan, which is now expected to starte before the end of 2012.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Croatia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Poland Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Indonesia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Australia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- United Arab Emirates Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Israel Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Russia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012
- Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report Q3 2012