Recently published research from Timetric, "France Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- France is the world's leading tourist destination, visited by millions of international tourists in 2011. Directly and indirectly, the tourism industry employs around XX of the country's total workforce and contributes around XX to GDP, earning French businesses significant income from international tourists. The UK was followed by Germany with millions of tourist, a growth of XX over figures from 2010 and Belgium and Luxembourg with millions of tourist arrivals, representing a growth of XX. Of the total visitors from Asia, China followed by Japan and India registered the highest number of arrivals with a collective share of the regions' total. Among the arrivals from Oceania, Australians comprised the highest share.In 2011, the departure rate of French tourists to outbound destinations increased when compared to 2010.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the tourism market in France:
- It details historical values of the tourism industry in France for 2007-2011, along with forecast figures for 2012-2016
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the tourism market, as well as individual category values for both the 2007-2011 review period and the 2012-2016 forecast period
- The report makes a detailed analysis and projection of tourist spending pattern in France"
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the tourism industry in France
- Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the tourism market in France, along with key market trends and growth opportunities"
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Turkish Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- South Korean Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Russian Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Philippines Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Mexican Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Chinese Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Brazilian Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- The Brazilian Car Rental Market to 2016 - Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tourism Infrastructure Benefiting From Government Investment
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games to Promote Tourism Growth