New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Frozen processed food is expected to see a strong current value increase of 20% in 2013, to reach DH1.0 billion. This growth was slightly lower than that seen in 2012, but remains high due to the immature nature of sales for this category and small base sales for many of the products included here.
Amandine is expected to continue to lead frozen processed fish/seafood with a 25% share, which is 17% of overall sales of frozen processed food in 2013. It is followed by Fisher King, which is expected to reach a 13% share of retail value sales in frozen processed food in 2013, which has a strong presence in frozen processed red meat. Prices of local players are lower than equivalent international brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Frozen processed food is expected to register a constant value CAGR of 14% over the forecast period, to reach Dh1.9 billion by 2018. Moroccan consumers' habits are changing over time to cope with their busy lifestyles. Consumers are now more willing to incorporate new varieties of food in their diets, such as baked potatoes and shrimp. Frozen vegetables is benefiting the least from this change in lifestyle, as fresh products are cheap and widely available.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Frozen Processed Food industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Frozen Processed Food industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Frozen Processed Food in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Frozen Processed Food in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- Will retail sales suffer as consumers move back to consumer foodservice and spend less time cooking at home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Frozen Bakery, Frozen Desserts, Frozen Meat Substitutes, Frozen Noodles, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Processed Fish/Seafood, Frozen Processed Potatoes, Frozen Processed Poultry, Frozen Processed Red Meat, Frozen Processed Vegetables, Frozen Ready Meals, Frozen Soup, Other Frozen Processed Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Frozen Processed Food in Italy
- Frozen Processed Food in Slovakia
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Frozen Processed Food in Greece
- Frozen Processed Food in South Korea
- Frozen Processed Food in Taiwan
- Frozen Processed Food in Germany
- Frozen Processed Food in Iran
- Frozen Processed Food in Romania
- Frozen Processed Food in Kenya