Fast Market Research recommends "Fruits in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Fruits in China experienced a downturn in growth to 2% in terms of total volume sales in 2012, due to the poor weather conditions. Fresh fruits such as peaches and watermelons also encountered cuts in production. Poor taste and bad quality all had a negative impact on sales of fresh fruit. Rainstorms, floods and blizzards also hampered transportation, which increased costs.
Euromonitor International's Fruits in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apples, Banana, Cherries, Cranberries/Blueberries, Grapefruit/Pomelo, Grapes, Lemon and Limes, Oranges, Tangerines and Mandarins, Other Fruits, Peaches/Nectarines, Pears/Quinces, Pineapple, Plums/Sloes, Strawberries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fruits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruits in India
- Dry Fruit Market in India 2013
- Fruits in the United Kingdom
- Fruits in Spain
- Fruits in Mexico
- Fruits in France
- Fruits in Japan
- Fruits in Germany
- Micronutrient Market by Type (Zinc, Manganese, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron), Form (Chelated & Non-Chelated), Application Mode (Soil, Foliar, Fertigation), Crop type and Geography - Global Trends and Forecast to 2017
- Fresh Food in Mexico