Fast Market Research recommends "Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Kenya" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- In 2012, fruit/vegetable juice witnessed good growth in fruit/vegetable juice. This was sustained by rising health awareness among consumers. Better awareness about nutrition and the risk factors associated with conditions such as diabetes, obesity and hypertension led more consumers to favour fruit/vegetable juice over carbonates. As a consequence, kiosks blending fresh juice to sell saw tremendous growth as they offer cheaper and convenient juices to consumers. These kiosks are mainly found...
Euromonitor International's Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fruit/Vegetable Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in the United Kingdom
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Turkey
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Italy
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)