New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/08/2018 -- Summary
"Fuel Cards in Europe, Southern Markets 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Southern Europe.
In Southern Europe only 79.3% of service stations on average accept commercial fuel cards as a payment option, which significantly reduces card appeal to fleet vehicles.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3031226-fuel-cards-in-europe-southern-markets-2017-market
- In Southern Europe only 79.3% of service stations on average accept commercial fuel cards as a payment option, which significantly reduces card appeal to fleet vehicles.
- The total number of service stations in Greece decreased by 0.2% in 2016 totalling 6,464 service stations.
- Over 10,000 new fuel cards will be issued in Portugal between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 477,105 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes in Turkey rose by 17.5% in 2016 continuing the upward trend started in 2013.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of Southern European fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Content: Key Points
Southern Europe Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40
Market Overview 47
Market Size 49
Market Forecast 56
Channel Share 63
Market Shares 67
Major Competitors 72
Competitor Card Analysis 77
Market Overview 84
Market Size 86
Market Forecast 93
Channel Share 100
Market Shares 104
Major Competitors 109
Competitor Card Analysis 114
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3031226-fuel-cards-in-europe-southern-markets-2017-market
Get in touch: