New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2018 -- Summary
"Fuel Cards in Romania 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Romania.
Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 239,351 cards in the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3031222-fuel-cards-in-romania-2017-market-and-competitor
- Demand for fuel cards from fleets will rise over the next five years as they attempt to reduce transport costs due to heightened competition across Eastern Europe.
- The total number of service stations in Romania increased by 0.4% in 2016 totalling 2,016 service stations.
- Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 239,351 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 8.7% in 2016 continuing the upward trend started in 2011.
- Petrom (OMV) is the largest fleet and CRT card operator in Romania selling 27.7% of fleet volumes and 17.7% of CRT volumes sold in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Romanian fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Content: Key Points
Eastern Europe Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3031222-fuel-cards-in-romania-2017-market-and-competitor
Get in touch: