The Report Fuel Cards in Europe, Southern Markets 2016 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2017 -- Summary
Fuel Cards in Southern Europe 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Southern Europe.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/984847
- The number of fleet cards in Southern Europe have grown annually between 2011 and 2016, however only 7.2% of commercial fleet vehicles will own fuel cards in 2016. The total number of service stations in Greece declined by 0.4% in 2015 totaling 6,477 service stations.
- Fuel card volumes will account for 29.0% of total fuel sold in Portugal in 2021 , as it increases annually between 2016 and 2021. Petrol Ofisi maintained its market share in 2015 as it continued to be the dominant fuel card market leader accounting for 24.3% in 2015, as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network which covers 18.6% of sites in Turkey.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
While over 60% of CRT vehicles in Southern Europe continue to use company run depots, this proportion will decline towards 2021 as many CRT fleets will expand their businesses internationally
Reasons To Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Southern European fuel card markets. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Table of Contents
Major Competitors Market Shares
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207