Fast Market Research recommends "Full-Service Restaurants in Spain" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- As in the overall Spanish consumer foodservice market, the poor economic situation, along with the tough measures taken by the newly elected Spanish government, negatively affected the sales of full-service restaurants. Current value sales declined by 5% in 2011. The most noticeable consequence of the weak economic framework and the high volatility in the financial markets on full-service restaurants in Spain was the polarisation of sales.
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Full-Service Restaurants, Casual Dining Full-Service Restaurants, Chained Full-Service Restaurants, European Full-Service Restaurants, Independent Full-Service Restaurants, Latin American Full-Service Restaurants, Middle Eastern Full-Service Restaurants, North American Full-Service Restaurants, Other Full-Service Restaurants, Pizza Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Philippines
- Full-Service Restaurants in Belgium
- Full-Service Restaurants in China
- Full-Service Restaurants in Canada
- Full-Service Restaurants in France
- Full-Service Restaurants in Greece
- Full-Service Restaurants in South Korea
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Czech Republic
- Full-Service Restaurants in Thailand
- Full-Service Restaurants in Hong Kong, China