New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Despite flat to low-single digit growth across most of full-service restaurants, 2012 marked a vast improvement over the review period. The 1% growth in current value terms to reach US$186.9 billion was the highest since 2007 and higher than the current value CAGR of -2% for the review period. This upswing, while minor, is a sign that full-service restaurants may very well be on the road to recovery. With transactions picking up for the first time since 2007 as well, growing at 1% in 2012, it...
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Full-Service Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual, Full-Service Restaurants by Type, Independent Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Full-Service Restaurants in China
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Full-Service Restaurants in Mexico
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Philippines
- Full-Service Restaurants in Belgium
- Full-Service Restaurants in France
- Full-Service Restaurants in Canada
- Full-Service Restaurants in Greece
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)