New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- Furniture and homewares stores in South Korea recorded negative value growth during 2012. Many independent furniture stores open in South Korea every year, but many of them do not last the year, resulting in a weak performance for the entire category. Overall value sales of FHS fell from Won2.4 billion in 2011 to Won2.3 trillion during 2012. Under this negative growth scenario, the competition among the channel's leading brands became even more intense and many of them took the opportunity to...
Euromonitor International's Furniture and Homewares Stores in South Korea report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Furniture and Homewares Stores market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in South Africa
- Retailing in South Korea
- Specialist Retailers in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Retailing in South Africa
- Specialist Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Malaysia
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in New Zealand
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Morocco