Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2017 -- EMM (or Enterprise Mobility Management) refers to a set of individuals, procedures and technology that concentrates on managing the mobile equipment, mobile computing solutions and more in business context. Furthermore, emergence of enterprise mobility management services has served the major challenge faced by many modern enterprises, where they have encountered difficulties in embracing secure information technology incorporation. Besides this, there has been a rapid growth in the incorporation of EMM services across different sectors to construct more proficient as well as advanced devices that permit flexible workforce.
Get a PDF Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/761
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
The enterprise mobility management market growth is influenced by several drivers, restraints and opportunities. The dramatic shift of several applications to cloud and ease of access via mobile equipment has encouraged enterprises to enhance their capacity for real time decisions making through EMM. This factor is likely to drive the market in the years to come. North America is likely to create greater opportunities for enterprise mobility management industry. On the other hand, with government policies favoring the improvisation of internet solutions and growing count of internet subscribers in APAC, the enterprise mobility management vendors are expected to witness strong growth opportunities in the region. However, high cost and lack of awareness have hindered the market growth to a greater extent.
Key Players of Market
Enterprises working in this space are spending generously on research and development. Business strategies such as collaboration, joint venture and mergers and acquisitions have enabled EMM companies to stay competitive in the market. Many companies believe in upgrading their current portfolio to lure their customers. Some of major market players include VMware, Inc., SOTI Inc., Apperian, Inc., IBM Corporation, Okta, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., MobileIron, IBM Corporation, BAE Microsoft Corporation, Good Technology, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study digs deep to outline the recent changed in competitive dynamics and vendors landscape
- Research techniques such as primary and secondary methods have been used to reveal the major drivers, constraints and opportunities influencing market growth
- The study further offers an understanding about the major product segments and their performance across different locations
- SWOT analysis of major brands are conducted to highlight their weaknesses, strengths, restraints and opportunities and how they are making the best of it to stay competitive
- Comprehensive data on new markets, launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers outlines the potentiality of the market in years to come