Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The Future of the Australian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Australian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
Browse Full Report With Toc:
- Australian defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 1.91% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$26.7 billion in 2014
- The country’s total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$150.9billion.
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 26.5% over the forecast period against an average share of 24.5% during 2010-2014
- Over the forecast period, the country’s budget for homeland security is expected to be US$21.2 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment is expected to be aircraft, submarines, helicopter, naval vessels, and missile defense systems.
- This report offers detailed analysis of the Australian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
- In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Australian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Australian defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
To Get Download Full Report with Toc:
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Australian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s import and export over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Australian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
To Read Complete Report with Toc:
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Australian defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Australian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, latest industry contracts etc.
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
With a team of experienced consultants we are committed to serve our clients in a way which increase their efficiency, reduce costs and saves time. Our professional search engine helps you in finding the best and latest market research report with just one click of the mouse. Our database represents the most updates and latest market research report collections form all the leading market research publishers across the globe.
Key Points of Marketresearchreports.biz Process
- Refining research query
- Providing samples and summaries
- Quick response time
- Helping in making final purchase
Marketresearchreports.biz provides with latest market data and information covering various geographies, industries and companies. We offer special discounts and annual subscriptions to Governments, Embassies, Investment agencies, National statistics agencies, Trade unions, Leading newspapers and Private publishers.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948