This report offers detailed analysis of the Kenyan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2017 -- Latest industry research report on The Future of the Kenyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Kenyan defense expenditure is valued at US$1.2 billion in 2016, and registered a CAGR of 5.48% during the historic period. The Kenyan defense expenditure is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.46%, to value US$2.1 billion by 2021
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$8.5 billion for defense purposes, of which US$53.1 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government's well-defined military modernization plans along with its efforts to counter domestic and foreign terrorist attacks, and the country's active and consistent participation in the various peacekeeping missions are expected to stimulate the expenditure over the next few years.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-kenyan-defense-industry-market-84727#RequestSample
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Kenyan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Kenyan defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Kenyan defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
To Know More, Ask Our Expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-kenyan-defense-industry-market-84727#InquiryForBuying
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Kenyan defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Kenyan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651