Global Market Research Report on Future of the Polish Defense Market 2017 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Future of the Polish Defense worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2017 -- Latest industry research report on The Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Polish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-polish-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-120132#RequestSample
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Polish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- With one of the fastest growing markets and a high-income economy, Poland aims to accelerate the modernization rate of its Armed Forces in the coming years. While most European countries have reduced their military spending between 2013 and 2017, Poland has increased its expenditure on armed forces at a CAGR of 4.66% in terms of local currency, making it one of the largest in Central Europe. However, in terms of US$, Polish defense expenditure declined marginally at a CAGR of -1.85%, which is attributed to the fall in exchange rates.
To Know More, Ask Our Expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-polish-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-120132#InquiryForBuying
- Poland's defense industry is the largest in Central Europe. During the forecast period, the country is expected to spend an estimated US$53.5 billion on strengthening its defense forces, primarily due to the modernization initiatives implemented by the Polish Ministry of National Defense (MoND). Furthermore, the country's defense expenditure will be driven by a combination of factors including the ongoing turmoil in the neighboring country of Ukraine and an increased involvement in NATO and UN peacekeeping missions. Defense expenditure amounted to an average of 1.9% of overall GDP over 2013-2017, and is expected to marginally decline at 1.8% of the GDP over next five years.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Missile Defense Systems, Multi-Mission Helicopters, Submarines and Corvettes
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Polish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651