Global Market Research Report on Future of the South Korean Defense Market 2017 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Future of the South Korean Defense worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2017 -- Latest industry research report on The Future of the South Korean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The South Korean defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-south-korean-defense-industry-market-111761#RequestSample
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the South Korean defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- The South Korean defense industry is among the largest in Asia with an allotted budget of US$33.9 billion in 2017, and expenditure registered a CAGR of 1.57% during the historic period. With the threat posed by North Korea, South Korea's defense expenditure is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.84% to reach US$43.3 billion in 2022.
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$196.9 billion for defense purposes, of which US$61.4 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government's well-defined military modernization plans to counter North Korea are expected to drive spending over the coming years.
To Know More, Ask Our Expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-south-korean-defense-industry-market-111761#InquiryForBuying
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the South Korean defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651